Web site: http://www.statisticshowto.com/anova/
- At the workplace, you are the research team leader.
- The Boss wants your team to conduct a study with three or more groups to solve a problem.
- Since there are many workplace problems, you must select the problem for the study.
- Part 1 for one-participation point.
- By part one’s due date, in six-sentences or more, describe the study with three or more groups.
- In the paragraph, include information for the following questions:
- What is the problem and why?
- What would be the treatment/experimental groups and what would be the control group?
- What would be the Independent variable and the dependent variable for the study and why?
- What would be the null and alternative hypotheses for the study?
- What would be the alpha level and why?
- Information posted after the due date will not receive the one-point.