RISK MANAGEMENT PROGRAM ANALYSIS PART ONE.
TOPIC: Employee Training and Development Programs in Risk Management
In a 1,250 word paper, provide an analysis that includes the following:
- Brief summary description of the type of risk management plan you selected (new employee, specific audience, community-focused, etc.) and your rationale for selecting that example.
- Description of the recommended administrative steps and processes in a typical health care organization risk management program contrasted with the administrative steps and processes you can identify in your selected example plan. (Note: Select an example plan with sufficient data to be able to complete the assignment successfully.)
- Analyze the key agencies and organizations that regulate the administration of safe health care and the roles each play in the risk management oversight process. (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) OSHA.
- Evaluation of the selected exemplar risk management plan regarding compliance with the American Society of Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM) standards relevant to privacy, health care worker safety, and patient safety.
- Proposed recommendations or changes you would make to your selected risk management program example to enhance, improve, or to secure compliance standards.
Minimum of three peer-reviewed references. No plagiarism please
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide,