PREPARING THE SCHOLARLY PAPER PHASE 1 USING ONLY THE ARTICLE UPLOADED.
The purpose of this assignment is to allow the learner to demonstrate good organization, appropriate resources, and correct APA formatting for preparing a scholarly paper.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following Course Outcomes.
· CO3: Demonstrate effective verbal, written, and technological communication using legal and ethical standards for transferring knowledge using success resources provided to Chamberlain students. (PO3)
· CO4: Integrate critical thinking and judgment in professional decision-making in collaboration with faculty and peers. (PO4)
· CO5: Apply concepts of professionalism when planning for personal, intellectual, and professional development. (PO5)
· CO9: Demonstrate accountability for personal and professional development by assessing information and technology competence, implementing plans for upgrading technology skills, and using effective strategies for online student success using resources provided to Chamberlain students. (PO5)
Carefully read these instructions and the Rubric.
1. Download the Week 4 Scholarly Paper Phase 1 Template (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Use of the assigned template is required.
The only resource for your paper is the following assigned article: Article link (Links
1. Follow the instructions and specifics on the assigned required template and the rubric. You will demonstrate your scholarly writing abilities as well as APA abilities in references, citations, quotations, and paraphrasing.
2. See rubric for length limitations for each section and other criteria.
3. Information below explains how to complete the Article Summary section of the paper (see Rubric for details).
a. Clearly summarize the major content of the assigned article using 175–200 words.
b. Content must include main ideas from across the entire article.
c. Specifics should be excellent.
d. Content must be attributed to the correct source.
4. For the Impact section (see rubric for details)
a. clearly state how learning from the assigned article will impact your future practice;
b. length must be 125–150 words;
c. writing must be concise and clearly relate the assigned article contents to practice; and
d. use first person in this section.
5. Double check your work with the rubric prior to submission.
NOTE: The Article to write this paper is uploaded together with the template of the paper and the rubric for more instruction