Submit your presentation on Employee Motivation (7–9 slides, including speaker notes). In your presentation, address the following:
- Explain how managers use the motivation and performance formula (Lussier, 2017, p. 355) [performance = ability x motivation x resources] to motivate their employees. (1–2 slides)
- List and describe three motivation theories. (2–3 slides)
- Identify 3–5 rewards and recognitions organizations use to motivate employees. (2 slides)
- Describe two motivation strategies that managers can use to improve performance. (2 slides)
- In Part 2 of your presentation, be sure to include a cover slide and References slide. In addition, provide speaker notes for each slide that you could use as a script to present this training orally to a group of new managers.
Note: Be sure to reference at least two scholarly sources to support your work. Use the Week 5 Assignment Template, provided in this week’s Learning Resources, to complete this Assignment.