Identify the international treaties currently in effect relating to the exploration and use of space and space objects (including the moon, asteroids and other celestial bodies), and:
- Describe the legal principles agreed to by the parties in each treaty.
- Analyze how one such treaty applies to a specific current or proposed future commercial activity in space.
- Evaluate whether the treaty and its principles
- Provide adequate guidance to proponents of that commercial activity as to how their activities must be conducted.
- Unduly restrict the scope or nature of that commercial activity.
- Provide hyperlinks to online references relied on.