Option #2: Using Tools to Solve a Problem
Research a business problem that has occurred either at your organization or in the news:
- Provide a short summary of the problem.
- Identify possible solutions using at least one technique or tool:
- If you choose a process, include the names of the steps as you describe the process.
- If you choose a tool, include the diagram/map.
- Describe the decision-making process you would follow.
- Compare your results to the decisions made in the actual scenario.
- Analyze which decision-making method and solution you think is most appropriate for the business problem.
- Justify your response and analysis by using and citing relevant research.
- Your paper should be 4 pages in length, not counting the required title and references pages.
- Format your paper according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.) .
- Cite a minimum of six scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to the textbook, four of which should be academic, peer-reviewed sources. (You may not use the required and recommended readings for this course.)