1. Go to Modules and scroll down till you see “Climate Change Discussion Options”
2. There are various links to articles in this module. Pick TWO of these articles, and in at least a full paragraph per article, briefly explain what you see as the main points of the article, then reflect on what you learned from the reading, or what you agree/disagree with, or what questions you have after reading the article.
3. Reply to at least one other student’s post, whether it is an original post or a response to another post.
- Cold Weather and Climate Change Links to an external site.
- Climate Change Roasting the HimalayasExternal UrlClimate Change Roasting the Himalayas Links to an external site.
- Melting GlaciersExternal UrlMelting Glaciers Links to an external site.
- Greenland’s IceExternal UrlGreenland’s Ice Links to an external site.
- Sea Level Rise ProjectionsAttachmentSea Level Rise Projections
- Most Americans Want to Fix Climate ChangeExternal UrlMost Americans Want to Fix Climate Change Links to an external site.
- What You Can DoAttachmentWhat You Can Do