- Read the Before You Begin Message and the Module 8-10 Appliance Warehouse Webmail Client Emails. Read the messages to help determine the tasks you must complete.
- Review and analyze the weekly Appliance Warehouse case study content and resources.
Create an 8- to 10-slide presentation with speaker notes (to submit in Blackboard) for senior management with the following:
- Service Department Software Design: To build a logical model for the new information system, a system analyst must decide on whether to use a SaaS or use an in-house customized software. For this section, ensure you:
- Research service-based business applications that allow for appointment setting and service provider scheduling.
- Prepare a list of 4 pros and 4 cons for each of the following:
- An in-house customized software
- Recommend SaaS or in-house software and state your reasoning.
- Software Requirements: Identify 7-10 requirements the software must do to support the Services Department.
- Develop a Communication Plan: Explain how stakeholders and managers will be kept informed regarding project process. Your plan should include the form of communication (status reports,meetings, etc.), frequency, and specific project milestones that will aid in determining where the implementation stands.