Due: Sunday, October 3 2020
To begin, review the feedback provided for your submitted introduction paragraph. Next, make the suggested changes and develop a 3-page informative essay typed in MLA Format that proves your thesis statement (last sentence in the introduction paragraph). Please note: the works cited page is page three!!
Please make sure your essay includes the following:
- MLA Format Throughout (Size 12 Font, Times New Roman, Double Spacing, Title, Heading, and Page Numbers)
- Strong Thesis Statement (Start with a transitional word or phrase–last sentence in the introduction paragraph)
- Start each body paragraph with a transitional word or phrase and include text support in at least 3 body paragraphs, per MLA Format
- Topic sentences that support the thesis statement and supporting details in each body paragraph
- Start the conclusion paragraph with a transitional word or phrase and summarize the main points within the essay
- No use of, ” I” “You”, or “We”
- No contractions
Finally, please remember to proofread your submission!
No late submissions !!!!