CASE STUDY (NURSING).
- identify the issues
- establish goals (what do you want to happen)
- select a course of action (what are you going to do)
A good starting point is to ensure you research and understand the terms above which are in bold.
Module three will provide you with a range of resources to assist you with your case study.
- 1- Please write your paper in the first person.
- 2- You may use headings, images, tables and dot points to convey information.
- 3- For the purpose of this assessment task Tom lives in Tasmania.
- 4- Please read the rubric for this assessment before you start writing.
- 5- use references in text and list (Harvard style) 8 references at least.
Just follow Tasmanian legislation.