BABER MAKAYLA. Individual Assurance of Learning Exercise 1
- Complete Assurance of Learning Exercise 1B, Step 4, on textbook page 36. (Note: In addition to the instructions, you may choose to use the company’s corresponding website for the Annual Report and/or the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Edgar database for the corresponding 10K.)
- Complete Assurance of Learning Exercise 10D on textbook page 321. (Note: There are correct and incorrect answers.)
- Complete Assurance of Learning Exercise 1D, Steps 1–2, on textbook page 37.
- Complete Assurance of Learning Exercise 1F, Step 1, on textbook page 38. (Note: Replace the use of ” SMCO” in the assignment instructions with the use of www.ceoexpress.com or Standard and Poor’s. Standard and Poor’s can be accessed via Liberty University’s Online Library.) Upon completion of Step 1, prepare a 1-page summary of your findings using current APA format.
- Place the results of the exercise(s) in a single document and submit it via the link provided. Include your name, class, section number, and the number of the exercise(s) on the attachment (e.g.: 1B, Step 3). Be sure that the assignment is in a business-professional format; include current APA citing and referencing.
David, F. R., & David, F. R. (2015). Strategic management: A competitive advantage approach,
concepts and cases (15th ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson. ISBN: 9780133444797.