- You are ready to prepare the final version of the EDMS business requirements document (BRD) incorporating the assignments you completed and faculty feedback provided for Weeks 1–5. You will present your BRD to the Board of Directors for Hollywood Organic Co-op.
Write at least 4 to 6 pages for the final business requirements document for the new EDMS and prepare an 8- to 10-slide media-rich presentation summary of the BRD to the Hollywood Organic Co-op’s Board of Directors.
Analyze the critical components of your information security program as it relates to Hollywood Organic Co-op. Justify how the security objectives for the EDMS align with the business objectives.
Identify and describe document access controls and best practices, including:
- Copy/paste (including screen capture)
- Forwarding e-mail containing secured e-documents
- Identify, define, and describe document access policies and best practices including:
- Text documents
- Financial statements
- E-mail messages
- Policy and procedure manuals
- Customer and project data
- Personnel files
- Medical records
- Intranet pages
- Other sensitive information
- Identify, define, and describe all stages of the document life cycle and best practices including:
- Metadata tagging
- Delivery or sharing
- Review and reporting archiving and/or destruction
- Format citations according to APA guidelines.